Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Card Ideas?

Normally we have a certain picture in mind we are all ready to use on our Christmas cards. This year, I have noticed that we didn't get too many family shots. Would it be strange if I set up a Christmas tree in our basement, purely for the purpose of capturing what should "look" like a natural Holiday setting? OK, I know I just gave it away that if we get Christmas cards with anything that looks like a Holiday picture, you are going to already know...we set it up! Anybody have some ideas on how to get a great Christmas-looking picture of the family, but before the actual Holiday? I need to know soon. Shutterfly made great cards for us last year. But, we had a wedding photo of the family we used. It was beautiful and classy looking. I changed the picture to a sephia tint, and it had baby blue with red , swirly leaves on it. Not your ordinary looking card. I loved them! I also have to decide if I want to go classic, goofy, or a more traditional theme. I guess we would have to actually get a picture in mind before deciding on a theme.
I would recommend you to check out Shutterfly's website if you are looking at designing your own cards this year!
Stay tuned to see my final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment