Thursday, February 17, 2011

Redecorating the Boy's Room...Once Again!

Yes, I understand my child is 2 years old and has been through many different bedroom decor. As a matter of fact, more than mommy and daddy's room! He started out with his green and blue turtle theme as a baby. Then when we moved into our new house, we converted his crib into a toddler bed. The new theme was cars and trucks. He was totally in live with that. Actually, when we asked him what new bedroom theme he wanted this time, he replied, "CARS!". But...I am a mean mommy that likes change and decorating. When we went to Ikea to find ourselves something new for both rooms, we fell in love with the idea of a forest type of theme. After searching all over the internet for ideas to go with his new bedding, I ran across this adorable monkey sticker for his wall. I must say, it suits him well. As soon as he saw me putting the monkeys on the wall, he started making monkey sounds that I had no idea he even knew! Now, I must find more monkey things to make it feel more complete. Yes, I am addicted to decorating. I will admit that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment