Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve!



We finally had a pretty decent New Year's Eve party. Lots of people and food. It was a great night!

We started to prep for the arrival of hungry and thirsty guests.



 <-----(Not yet cooked) bacon wrapped water chestnuts.



Carousel of liquor!

Decorations...simple, but pretty!

Michelle arrived early too help start the festivities.

Jen, looking dazzling!

The girls started out playing poker.

Jen, striking a pose.

The boys played lots of darts.

Apple pie jello shots and berry blue jello shots. YUM!

We filled the nights with what we knew wasn't good singing. ;p

After midnight, the place was a total disaster!

I bought 4 cans of silly string. I had NO idea it would make such a huge mess that would be hard to clean up the next day!

Everyone got their fair share of silly string spraying.

My favorite neighbors stopped by!

I have no idea what they were doing here...

The aftermath....well, part of it anyway!

I cannot tell you how many different liquids and liquors I had to scrub off this bar the next day.  




   HAPPY 2011 TO ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment