Saturday, January 15, 2011

No More Fire!

My Dad popped in town for an early birthday dinner with Chad, Brady, and I. If you don't already know, Chad and I have birthdays 3 days apart (myself- Jan 26, Chad- Jan 29). A new Japanese Hibachi/Sushi restaurant opened in Lakeville recently. So, we decided to go check it out. Brady has been to a Hibachi style restaurant before. But, that was before he could even talk. This kid cracks me up. He kept yelling at the Hibachi chef, "Stop the fire! It's hot! No more fire!" I think everyone sitting at our table was more entertained by his play-by-play commentary of the cooking, rather than the show of tricks the chef was trying to display for everyone.








Oh, what we do to keep a 2 year old entertained! Watching Scooby Doo on Daddy's phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment