Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back to blogging!

As most of you know, I haven't posted on here in awhile. Duh, my last entry was from back in March! Anyway...my husband and I have started the divorce process for reasons I will not make public. That's not my style. With that said, I have changed the format of my blogging, since this used to be a blog for our family events. I thought, what better place could I document the funny things coming out of my 3 year old's mouth. With him growing as well, it's a spot I can still post pictures of him doing his thing. The posts might be scattered, random thoughts. But, it's an experiment to see if I can get back to feeling like a regular Mommy and continue to show off my little monkey when I can. These days are going too fast. He's getting bigger and more funny, every day. Sorry if this blog isn't more interesting than it was. But, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment