Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh, the things he breaks!

I am putting a new element into this blog to make it more interesting. Since my child insists on breaking something at least 2-3 times a day, I can't wait to show him this blog when he gets older to show him how destructive little boys are. 

Today's item of destruction:
I went back in time to December 9, 2010. I had to do some digging to find this pic. To date, this is the most expensive thing he has destroyed.
This is what it looked like when it  was off.
This is what it looked like when it was on.

It was Brady, in the living room, and the weapon was a sippy cup that managed to fly through the air and take a direct hit on the large flat screen TV. I am sure Chad was not too mad. This TV had a purple pixel that was damaged on the right side of the screen anyway. Just an excuse for him to have the new (and bigger) TV he has today.

No comments:

Post a Comment