Friday, October 15, 2010

Is My Boy OCD, Like Mommy?

I thought I should start documenting Brady's strange rituals with his toys and the furniture. He seems to think everything should be neatly organized. Unless, of course, he is just randomly throwing toys all over the living room and down the stairs. Today was full of his crazy and random bouts of tidiness. 




No, we do not keep these chairs in a straight line. Brady drug them from the sides of the table into a straight line and seemed very proud of himself for it!




See What I mean? Just proud! My little weirdo!




This is one of his oldest rituals. The line-up of toy cars. He will count them as he lines them up and count them as he throws them.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Elliott does both those things too. Little boys are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete