Saturday, October 9, 2010

What happened to Halloween?

As I search everywhere for the "perfect" costume this year, I have to wonder. Why is everything "sexy" or size 2-6? Do these companies not realize that women have children? That their metabolism is shot by age 25? Yes, about 10 years ago I was a size 6-8. But, not anymore. And then these women put on their "sexy" costumes. Their cleavage spilling forth from the top of the outfit. Their butt cheeks peeking from underneath. Then every guy that hits on them gets the "stink-eye" from her. Then she will proceed to get mad and complain to her friends that men are disgusting. Excuse me...YOU picked out the outfit with the title, "sexy" on it.

I am simply saying that I am very frustrated by the lack of "mom-friendly" costumes out there. What happened to Halloween being for children? Society makes me ill sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment