Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Me? Blogging? Well, this is new...

Well, who ever thought of me as a blogger? Hey, I never thought I would do it either. I complain of having no time to myself after having a baby a little over 2 years ago. But, here I am! Mostly, I am thinking this could be a creative outlet for me. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I take millions of pictures wherever I go. I might as well have a place to put the real story behind them. Plus, I know a lot of people hate Facebook and I might as well not spend EVERY minute of my life on there. Will I keep up with this? Who knows...

At the moment, I am sitting here. Stressed about finding a job. I was laid off from my Project Administrator job at Toll Brothers in January of 2009. I have had the luxury of staying home with my beautiful baby boy, Braeden (Brady) Joel since he was 6 months old. I feel as though I have applied to about 25-30 jobs (literally!) in the past week or two. How is it I have only had one interview since I finished medical transcription school back in August 2010? I am sure the rest of MN is also looking for jobs in this crappy economy. I just feel like I have so many years of experience to offer that my phone should have been ringing off the hook by now. I guess I will just keep plugging at it as I get more desperate for work.


You must wonder what I do with all of this free time. HA! There really is none. When you have the most energetic, crazy, but wonderful 2 year old running your life for you, there is no such thing as free time.

How on Earth did my baby go from tiny and quiet to large and in charge?






No comments:

Post a Comment